Subject: Kiev Opera
From: "Robert Wagner" <[email-masked]>
To: "KUM min" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2024 19:57:18 +0300

Dear Ms. Minister Purga,

i have the honour and pleasure to contact you, regarding a cultural/ musical 
project of the opera from Kiev.

I hold the position of Director and Honorary Ambassador of Global Harmony 
Art Foundation, which organizes the opera project of Mr. Herman Makarenko, 
conductor of the Kiev Opera in Ukraine.
This project has the goal of playing in a world premiere, for the first time 
in music history, the opera ,,Creonte", written by the famous Ukrainian 
composer, Dmitri Bortniansky.

Bortniansky is considered to be part of the ,,Golden Three" of Ukrainian 
classic music, and his works were written in French, Italian, Latin, German, 
and Church Slavonic.

Last year, a Ukrainian woman found a lost, and never-known opera of 
Bortniansky in a library in Lisbon/ Portugal, bought it, and brought it to 
Ukraine. It is called ,,Creonte".
For the first time in music history, it will be played in november in the 
Kiev Opera in Ukraine, with the intention to present this masterpiece after 
to the world, performing it on the world's operas ( Paris, London, Milano, 
New York, Sydney, etc.) .

The world premiere will have place in the Kiev Opera, on the 27th and 28th 
of november, this year.

To keep it short and concentrated, i write you, with the intention to get 
the Patronage of your Ministry of Culture, in order to use it for the 
promotion of this beautiful cultural project.

As you can see attached, UNESCO already accepted the Patronage of it, and it 
would be our honour to get also your Estonian Patronage, and therefor i 
would like to ask you kindly for your support !

Your help and support would mean a lot to our project, especially in these 
delicate times.
I thank you in advance for your assistance, and it would be our pleasure to 
have you as a special guest, once the opera will be played in Tallinn too !

Best regards,

Dipl.-Pol. Robert Wagner
Director and Honorary Ambassador

Global Harmony Art Foundation

64/68 Turgenivska Street, Office 13
Kyiv, 04050 Ukraine
Telephone: +34 604 824 898
@: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
www.globalharmonyart.com

  _____

FreeMail powered by mail.de <https://mail.de>  - mehr Sicherheit, Seriosität 
und Komfort